Soffid Identity and access management offers a complete and integrated open source solution to effectively manage who and how access to your enterprise applications.
We give you everything you need to obtain accurate information about who uses your systems, manage the whole user provisioning lifecycle, and bring users an enhanced experience by removing the need to enter credentials every time they access to your business applications. In addition, you will get a single point of audit and control, to assess data security regulatory compliance. With Soffid IAM you could easily deploy identity governance on your business.
Soffid IAM solution will allow you:
- Integrate all the identity sources of your company into a single management point.
- Gather information about the accounts belonging to each user and how are being used.
- Automate and improve the business processes regarding identities.
- Reduce your help desk costs by giving powerful and easy to use self service portal to end users.
- Bring back authorization tasks to business users.
- Identify and track your identity related risks.
- Improve productivity by deploy web and enterprise single sign on.
- Extend you identity space using identity federation agreements.
Identity & Access Management
- O. S.: Windows Server 2008 / Red Hat Linux 5 / Ubuntu 12.04
- Database: MariaDB / Oracle / Mysql / SqlServer
Enterprise Single Sign on
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04
- Active Directory
- Databases: MariaDB, Postgresql, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Informix
- LDAP: DS389, OpenLDAP, OID, iPlanet
- Lotus Domino
- People Soft
- SAP R/3
- Oracle eBusiness Suite
All components are licensed using GPL v3 clauses. Enterprise versions are available and fully supported through subscription based fee.
Soffid offers support & maintenance through a subscription based fee.
Due to technical reason the enterprise version encryption algorithms are slightly different from GPL published source code, giving enterprise version users an additional level of security.