After five months of hard work, the new 1.6 version is ready to be tested. It contains a bunch of new and relevant features, improving both identity governance and technical features.
New identity governance features
- Improved reporting addon
- Improved accounts usage audit log
- Added Active Directory compatible complex passwords checking
- Better navigation and look and feel.
- Customizable account metadata and properties for each managed system
- Easy to customize full name composition
- User can add or remove columns to any list at will.
- Compose mail lists based on users, other lists, groups or assigned roles
- Improved audit search screen.
- Connector configuration export/import tool.
- New JSON Rest web service support.
- Users can now transform single user accounts into shared accounts.
- Enable synchronization connectors to use dedicated or shared server threads
- Complete support for Maria DB multi master replica configurations
- Syslog integration with SIEMs
- Improve database upgrade process
- Better synchronuse password changes
- JDK is no longer needed to run console. JRE is enough.
- New password encryption algorithms
- Synchronization engine performance has been improved for many scenarios.
- New SCIM connector.
- Updated connectors for GoogleApps, Windows, LDAP and SQL.
- Email notifications are now properly encoded
- Correct handling of roles with % in its name
- Search for users on task delegation could fail
- Some other minor fixes.
You can download any module from SourceForge: